Dental Assistant Program
Change Your Life with a New Career! DATS CAN Change Your Life!
You can become a Dental Assistant in just 10 weeks!
Classes are only eight (8) hours a week and held during the evenings from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. This means you can keep your current job and income until you graduate and enter your new profession. From start to finish, it takes just ten (10) weeks to have a new career.
You advance quickly on the job
Many people start out as dental assistants and discover other opportunities in the dental field, such as treatment coordinator, senior dental assistant or office manager.
Role of the Dental Assistant
|To the patient
||To the doctor
Outstanding dynamic profession
- Be a healthcare professional
- Work in a highly professional environment
- Actively interact with people all day – every day (it’s anything but a desk job!)
Outstanding employment opportunities
- Dental assistants are in great demand – there are more than 80,000 annual openings
- Full-time and part-time positions always available
- Transportable profession – anywhere in the United States
Outstanding growth opportunities
- Office manager (most office managers were dental assistants)
- Expanded functions assistant
- Treatment coordinator
- Anesthesia tech
- Specialty assistants (orthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics)